Cool Hand Art!
A few years ago I discovered Guido while I was researching for a video project I was doing at the time. Guido had been around for years creating his amazing art, I just had not yet run across him. It amazes me how many talented artists there are around the globe. Many we will never discover but thanks to the internet we at least have a chance to find some of them. Is there someone you would like me to profile on artgeekteaching? If so hit me up at the email provided in the footer and I will add him to our list.
Guido's early years and education
Daniele has worked as a hyper-realistic illustrator, co-operating with editing and advertising companies, innovating with airbrush and testing out various painting techniques. He has painted backcloths up to 400 square meters in size. He has also painted trompe l'oeil images for private houses and public buildings. In 1990, he developed a body painting technique, and his work has been used in advertising images and commercials, as well as fashion events and exhibitions.
- "Guido Daniele: difendo gli animali con l'arte" (in Italian). Corriere della Sera. 6 April 2007. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "'Arte e pubblicità': conferenza di Guido Daniele all'Accademia..." (in Italian). Mentelocale. 5 March 2008. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "It's Michel-handgelo!...". Daily Mail. 29 January 2008. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "AT&T 'Hands' Advertising Campaign Voted 'America's Favorite Magazine ...". Earth Times. 1 July 2009. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "Stella McCartney takes centre stage at Selfridges...". Vogue. 1 February 2008. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "Hyper-Realistic Art in Hand Paintings". Cayman Net News. 25 January 2008. Retrieved 3 February 2010.